SD Scale Strike Freedom Gundam With SD Custom Base ( Quick Build )

Last year , October 19, I was bored that time and I have 6 things on my side . A SD Strike Freedom, Tamiya Plastic Rod, High Impact Plastic Sheets, Tamiya Putty ( the basic and gray one ), Gundam Markers and a scrap SD F91 Gundam.

Basically, what I've done is, I painted the SD Strike Freedom with Gundam markers and luckily, I have the 4 basic colors that is needed for the kit(Gold, Red, Blue), then after that, I started to work out with the base. The base is composed of High Impact Plastic Sheet (H.I.P.S), layers of putty and a plastic rod. Without planning / following a concept, I recklessly done the base around 2 hours ( plus the drying time of the putty )

By the way, here are some pics ( Shot with LG KP500 Cookie Phone Camera )






With Strike Freedom ~ 







Ciao ~