MAC Forums 1st Year Anniversary Celebration

Grabbed from Neil ( http://gundamph.com)

Mech Arts Community ( MAC Forums ) celebrated its first birthday yesterday ( August 27, 2011 , even though MAC's birthday is July 14 . haha ). The party is a blast and thanks to the Suratos family for letting us to celebrate the party on their house.

I was so happy because I already saw Izakku , Toymaker , Waylander and Edmund Teo ( Owner of HobbyMate )
Here are some pics ( I'm so sorry if i can't write a very long article about this one because I'm not feeling well by this moment . :( )

Qan[T] Titanium Finish By Vanz Hilario


With me ~ hehe

photo courtesy of gundamph again . hehe
The Prizes

Im a one proud member of MAC baby ~ ! 

With my GMAC buddies ~

Me with Waylander

Me with Toymaker ~

Me with Izakku (yeahbah) ~

From left to right, Edmund Teo ( HobbyMate ), Izakku, Toymaker, Kisapmata, Waylander, Stephen, Crsnik (shaq, that's me), Tam, Edsel ( blocked by David . LOL ) and Davime.


Some of DC23s treasures and works ~ 












My winnings (excluding the leftmost box) ~ haha




And my Aoshima's Space Runner Ideon Gadakka Model kit ( very old kit ) signed by Izakku , Waylander and Toymaker ( Poison Monkeys )


I ENJOYED THE CELEBRATION YESTERDAY SO THANK YOU AND MORE POWER TO MECH ARTS COMMUNITY ! AJA ~ !

Thanks you viewing this post ~ :)