Behind the Works : Darkness Rising

"Darkness Rising" project was started August 1, 2010 after recovering from some...err...nevermind... and finished it last October 24, 2010. Originally, the concept for this was a "Rebirth"/"Reborn" since I have 2 1/100 No Grade (NG) Force Impulse Gundam. But unfortunately, the original concept was discontinued because I lost most of the parts of Force Impulse Gundam ( See ? Instant scrap ).

The plan was like this :



This project cost me a lot of pain .. LOTS OF PAIN actually ( WARNING : BLOODY PICTURES ) as you can see in these pictures:



And as for that wound, I decided to seal it down with Tamiya Basic Type Putty.


Just kidding ~ Im not that insane to do that thing though ~

So let's move on to the base and the Wasted Force Impulse. For the base, I used a CD Case cover, High Impact Plastic Sheet and Styro balls and for the texture, I basically used the "Tissue + Glue + Water + Brushing" technique. ( This is the only picture that I can find in my archives...I can't find the picture when I primed this thing :( )


As for the layout/plan of the diorama, here it is.




For the Force Impulse battle damages and weathering, I used Soldering Iron, Gundam marker Silver, scrap wires and pencil. I burnt some parts, colored it silver and added some pencil marks for scratches effect ( since I don't have enough tools, I did some alternatives )





The leg of Duel Gundam ~




And the finished weathered parts

Then after the glued tissue dried, I primed it with industrial grade spray can ( Bosny Primer Gray ), First coated with Chrome Silver and second coated with Candy red .. and then I have this ~




THAT'S ALL ! THANK YOU ! :D

-Darkness Rising Picture Gallery-